My wife says I can't buy any more boat stuff!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the perfect solution. I have a CNC milling machine in my garage and I only sweep the floor about every 2 weeks whether it needs it or not. I tell her it's dangerous to be walking around out there. You never know what you're going to bring in on the bottom of your shoe, which could then get stuck in your foot after it comes off in the carpet.

She always tells me she sees no redeeming qualities in my gas boats so I tell her they satisfy my need for speed and when they crash, there's no blood.

Besides, she makes quilts and probably has close to $40,000.00 invested in sewing machines.

Last edited by a moderator:
DSC07678.JPG

I found this for only 2 dollars at an industrial liquidator I was browsing in. Must have cost cost a fortune to machine for (likely) med equipment or even way more for local gov't aerospace work. I loved it for its machined perfection. Bought it for a measly two bucks & brought it home.

Wife: What's it do ?

Me : I don't know

Wife : Why'd you buy it ?

Me : I like it

Wife : But WHAT'S IT DO ?

Me : I still don't know

Wife : So Why'd You Buy it ?

Me : BECAUSE I LIKE IT (this went on for a while)

It sits in front of me on my cormputer base to remind me not to get married any more.

I still miss Her

(tho one day my aim could improve)

I may have found a loophole here guys!! I was at the World Cup this weekend and I won a motor and a boat. When I got home I told Val I WON a motor and a hull in the raffle and she was pleasantly excited. Hmm, I think I may be really lucky at raffles this year!

default_ph34r.png

I may have found a loophole here guys!! I was at the World Cup this weekend and I won a motor and a boat. When I got home I told Val I WON a motor and a hull in the raffle and she was pleasantly excited. Hmm, I think I may be really lucky at raffles this year!

default_ph34r.png
If all else fails I'll sell you a new diamond and that should end all the whining . Every time my wife starts up I just say nice diamond, house, car vacation all's good. Pass ya later Charlie

Ok the diamond on the top is a 18ct intense yellow @$800,0000.+ and the bottom is a 1.5ct ideal cut @$35,000. Just finishing the yellow ring for a store with the same kind of problem.

My wife and I had a deal for a long time. Every time I got a new boat, she got a new diamond.

I told a friend about that one day and he told me, "Seebold, I hate to be the barer of bad news, but you're WAY behind".

And not to mention a s..t load cheaper, every bloke needs an outlet and there's no point being the richest bloke in the cemetry

You have to remember, cheap is relative. For someone that has $100K in the bank, a NIB $1,000 motor is relatively cheap. For someone that has $100 in the bank, a NIB $1,000 motor is a dream that may never happen

It doesnt matter if you earn 2 bucks or 2k per week if you want to race boats, cars, trucks or whatever then you should at least have a go life is to short, a woman will buy shoes, clothes, get their hair done, waxing , nails, beautician, massages, diet pills or food and heaps of other useless crap that seems to never end but if a bloke spends a few bucks on a boat he is in trouble

Everybody works hard for whatever monies they earn and as long as there is food on the table , clothes on our back and bills are paid and a few bucks to kick back if theres some left to buy a boat then buy it if she doesn't like it she can deal with it, this crap about buy a boat then buy her a ring if mine was like that she'd be some one elses issue

Better to be a racer for a day than a spectator for life

Latest posts

Back