• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

my boat f/s

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ugh no go on ebay......... 30" Dumas vee more than half built with all running hardware brand new never run O.S. .21 RGM engine with collet and 2 started belts, steel mount for engine, brand new Macs quiet pipe, sulivan fuel tank with brand new duratrax fuel filter, prather 215 prop, and a bunch of assorted skrews and lil parts for it, shaft grease, its fully painted but needs a finish, and needs to have collet soldered or welded to shaft and shaft needs to be attached to engine and epoxyed in and it needs radio box to be finished and hole drilled for pipe $310shipped figure 100 for the engine 100 for pipe, prop, paint, labor, ect.. 100 for hull and hardware or am i just over estimating... and theres a few lil things that are included not in the pic tho

Boat001.jpg

Boat004.jpg

Boat002.jpg

Boat003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an idea......you might be better off to sell the engine, pipe and boat separately.....now is really not the time to be selling anyway.....but you would get better money if sold separately.....just my 2 cents. :)

Just an idea......you might be better off to sell the engine, pipe and boat separately.....now is really not the time to be selling anyway.....but you would get better money if sold separately.....just my 2 cents. :)
Check your email . I've sent offer a few time with no reply.

Thanks

Jeff

Back