• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Moving Sale: Its Time........!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigChuck

1.Dymond "super Turbo" Battery Charger. D/C power. It will connect to any D/C 12v battery Or use with a

power supply unit. Price is $30.00 shipped

2. Hobbico R/C mulit Charger. 4 port charging. Charge rate from 10mA - 500mA. This is a A/C unit.

Price is $60.00 Shipped

3. Hobbic0 Accu-cycle Elite Charger. Complete with A/C power supply. Programmable 2 port charging

system. Price is $85.00 Shipped

4. A full set G-10 Fronts and Rears RoadRunner twin sponsons. Right front has some (Minor) repair work.

Boom tube spread is 71/2 in. <strong>Price is $165.00 Shipped ;

5. A Set (2) .530 Bullard Cards. These will bolt to CMB Rs 91/101 carb plates. I have run these on my twin

and they work perfect. Price is $130.00 shpped for both.

6. A set (2) MAC Product 15cc pipes. 1394 7/8 Dia. lead in. These are a set that were use on a twin also.

Price is $65.00 Ea. or $125.00 shiped as a set

7.One 15cc MUCK pipe. $80.00 Shipped ( Sold Pending Funds)

8. A set of Walt Barney Tanks that fit Road Runner Twin Xtreme Generation 101.

6 1/2 long..3 1/8 wide...2 1/8 high...at the rear of the tank to the front boom tube.

Price is $100.00 shipped

All prices are for item shipped in the U.S. Paypal option available,buyer pays fees or M.O. preferred. Pics will be posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Chuck, I would like dibs on the 15cc Muck Pipe, would you please post pic's or email them to me..I will pm you my info.

Thanks...Elias

Thanks..JW for the help.

I was trying to add to the orginal post when I got booted. It was "please post to thread first." This will time stamp first come first serve. However I did not get to do that. I will contact everyone concerning their specific inquire.

Chuck can you please give me an all up price inc shipping with USPS on the sponson set to Melbourne Australia 3136.

Cheers

Steven.

Raul............split the differerence and its a deal.

Steven, I will check tomorrow and get back to you via P/M

Back