• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mod Miss Vegas

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tampa1330

This was one of my best builds. The bottom is stock, no sponson mods so it should be legal at most club races. the harware is speed master. it has an layer of carbon fiber to stiffen the hull bottom. The canopy was built by me and is a one off. It comes with a radio box (no electronics). extra150 shafts and two extra stock canopies. asking 150.00 I do have the engine (OS crv-m 18) availble for 80.00 extra

DSC01552.jpg

DSC01551.jpg

DSC01555.jpg

I will take the other cowling as well. Just let me know how you would like payment. Thanks, mike

This was one of my best builds. The bottom is stock, no sponson mods so it should be legal at most club races. the harware is speed master. it has an layer of carbon fiber to stiffen the hull bottom. The canopy was built by me and is a one off. It comes with a radio box (no electronics). extra150 shafts and two extra stock canopies. asking 150.00 I do have the engine (OS crv-m 18) availble for 80.00 extra

DSC01552.jpg

DSC01551.jpg

DSC01555.jpg

Latest posts

Back