ML Boatworks- Scale & Sport Hydro, O/B Tunnel & Kneeler, and Mono laser cut kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of cool stuff Mike. 21 nitro rigger would be cool.
default_biggrin.png
Rene, I just finished the sponson for the .21 Texan Classic last night. I think it is going to be an awesome race boat!
GQ
Looking forward to seeing that Glenn! Are the sponsons shingled?

-Kent
Kent, not right now, but I may add them once I run the boat if I think it needs them.
Yeah I am excited about Mike making these kits!

GQ
Sounds good Glenn! Any chance this B rigger will be offered in an FE version?

-Kent

default_biggrin.png
Rene, I just finished the sponson for the .21 Texan Classic last night. I think it is going to be an awesome race boat!
GQ

-Kent
Kent, not right now, but I may add them once I run the boat if I think it needs them.

GQ

-Kent
That will be up to Mike, but I think it would be great and I don't think it will take any big mods to go from nitro to FE. I think this may be a good choice for a full P hydro…it is pretty big!

GQ

default_biggrin.png
GQ

-Kent

GQ

-Kent
That will be up to Mike, but I think it would be great and I don't think it will take any big mods to go from nitro to FE. I think this may be a good choice for a full P hydro…it is pretty big!
GQ
Very good! Big grin from me!! ; )

-Kent

Mike how are the rigger's coming along? I am hoping good as we have not seen you on here for a while must be hard at work designing huh? Just kidding. Hope to see some soon though P size and Gas size would fit my bill. Talk to you soon Jerry

Mike how are the rigger's coming along? I am hoping good as we have not seen you on here for a while must be hard at work designing huh? Just kidding. Hope to see some soon though P size and Gas size would fit my bill. Talk to you soon Jerry
Hey Jerry, actually, I went through a stage of switching from raw polyester fiberglass cowlings, to learning how to spray gel coat, and lay up my cowlings in gel coat. That transition cost me probably over a month of time, and then I switched to a semi permanent mold release during that process, so all my molds have been transitioning over to that...which initially took some time, but the time savings down the road is incredible so far...not to mention the ease of releasing the part from the mold! I have been trying to finish up some other requests recently. Its just hard to find the time. I got started on the .12 texan, but had to put it to the side but hope to get back on it this week.The only good problem is sales just picked up like a train last week after the typical tax time slow down! haha. New things are coming soon, just not a fast as some probably want/ need it. A couple things are getting ready for the test stage right now as well, and if they go well, they will be released.

Well that all sounds great for you and us. I will keep checking back on the new items. By the way the Sport hydro build will begin in 2 weeks or sooner,depends what the Dr says. I had knee surgury in March and my wife had her achillies tendon re-attached. So between PT and playing dual roles while my wife is non weight bearing for 6 to 8 weeks really caused the build to go on back burner. Looking forward to it though. Really need a P rigger for next season just saying. Thanks again Mike will talk to you soon. Jerry

Jerry, sounds like you and the wife need to rest and just get better! Sorry to hear all that news. You will be up and at it before you know it tho. Yeah, I WANT to have a good P-rigger soon! I will keep gunnin for getting one done! It WILL happen sooner or later tho. Mike

Mike, I hope to have my 21 Texan "Classic" on the water in time to race it at the NAMBA Nats this summer. Assuming it runs and looks like I want it will be heading to you shortly after. I think it will make an awesome full P or maybe even Q boat.

GQ

Beau, Its around 25.5" long, and 7" wide. The deck curvature would be the part I am not sure what to tell you on!

Glenn, I am sure it will go well. Now if I can just get on this .12 size hull!!!

Mike,

I am looking for another cowl for my blazer sport 40, so this might work for a fix to get the boat done until Brian gets back on his feet again from what I hear.

Thanks for your help much appreciated

Beau

Just a quick update. The boat stand for the GS/GX480 gas tunnel is finally on the site, and I now have an FE version of both kneelers, KL320 and KL350. Basically I had a customer want an FE radio box, so I did one up quick and incorporated it into FE kits for both sizes. I will add these to the website soon as I get time. Mike

Well, its been a busy couple of weeks. Build a complete NX320 in 2 weeks, a GP310 in 3 evenings, and started this Edge UR5/ '83-84 Renault EXTREME series 1/8th scale last night, and this morning. Got a long ways in 2 hours. Just sharing this for those that may have wanted to see this kit as there were no prior pics of it in this version. It is a 1 piece design, modified sponsons, center section is precut and toy tabbed as well. Mike

20140612_233047_zps3a35a200.jpg

20140612_233057_zps0e2cdfd1.jpg

20140613_065833_zps675120d5.jpg

20140613_065841_zpsebd26c17.jpg

20140613_070409_zps1f24ac3c.jpg

Here is the GP310v2...4 hours total on the build so far:

20140612_190904_zps6462aad1.jpg

20140612_190911_zps92517cc7.jpg

Latest posts

Back