ML BOATWORKS LASER CUT 1/10th, 1/8th, GAS Scale Wood Unlimited Hydroplane Framing Kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike, I hope to do all the other scales as soon as I get a chance. My main problem now, is lack of time just trying to keep up with the 1/8th scale sets! I have to draw up the 1/8th scale plans first as a basis to start from for other scales. I will let you know when I get the 1/10th scale stuff going. The price for 1/10th scale framing will probably be in the $110 shipped range. Thanks, Mike
Thanks for your reply. I am interested in the reduced plans only. I thought maybe they might be available sooner than the frame kit. Thanks, Mike

Oh, I don't sell plans. For plans, you need to contact newtonmarine.com. Thanks, Mike

Anyone wanting a kit, might want to place an order soon. If things go as I just found out at work today, I am going to be working almost around the clock on a new possible project and its going to limit all my time till next March. Not that I am complaining! It will probably be the most difficult job I have ever had to work on and in one of the shortest time frames ever. Those that have paid, your kits are already on order to be cut. Those in waiting, I am doing my best to keep up with getting everything drawn up!

I want the Bubble Bud with engine well to the center. I'll try to get the money out in the morning.

Mike Bird

Pm's being sent to all that send me messages, or posted here. Just so everyone doesn't freak out, I have decided, if this job does become a reality, and I will know so in about 3 weeks, what I will do is take in orders and get the kits cut once a month, and all boxed up in one weekends time. That will probably be the best way to handle it, and still be able to take orders. My CADD time at home is what will suffer the most, but I am gonna do what I can! Thanks, Mike

Oh, I will be posting some awesome pics in a few of some new kits that were cut for the first time and turned out so so nice!

Alright, here are some pics of some new kits that I am extremely pleased with. The '64 Tahoe Miss and '75 Oberto were both drawn a long time ago, and the fitment was probably the worst I have seen because of that. A LOT of work went into making these kits fit exact. I don't even like shovel nose hulls, but I could own one of these!

BTW, these are all kits for OZ Bryans Order..enjoy, I am getting your order boxed up in coming evenings!

'64 Tahoe Miss:

DSCF0023Large.jpg

DSCF0024Large.jpg

DSCF0026Large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And finally, for today (more tomorrow), the '91 Madison/ Frosted Flakes, Jasper, 8806 hull. I could not dry fit this kit together very well as it doesn't have all the crossing points that other kits come with, so enjoy the organized mess! haha

DSCF0031Large.jpg

DSCF0032Large.jpg

DSCF0033Large.jpg

I guess this is a further reminder how popular your framing kits are. Thanks again for taking the time to offer this great service to the community.

Rick

Pm's being sent to all that send me messages, or posted here. Just so everyone doesn't freak out, I have decided, if this job does become a reality, and I will know so in about 3 weeks, what I will do is take in orders and get the kits cut once a month, and all boxed up in one weekends time. That will probably be the best way to handle it, and still be able to take orders. My CADD time at home is what will suffer the most, but I am gonna do what I can! Thanks, Mike

Thanks for the positive words Rick. Wish one of the other members up here was so positive! haha

Another kit done:

126-A, 7931, '79 Circus, '85 Dominos Pizza, '81 Air Force, Possibly '79-81 Squire Shop 1/8th scale

Mike,

I got the two frame kits - Smokin'Joe's & Bardhl you send to me in HONGKONG, they are great and really can't wait to start building them.

Gilbert

Execellent Gilbert! I am glad they got there safe. I always get worried with overseas shipping! Thanks again, and best of luck with the builds! Mike

I almost forgot. I got the '60 Thriftway Too hull done last night. 140-A. Because of the complexity of this kit, I may order myself one first, fit it, approve it, then sell that kit to whoever wants it if all the fitment is good. This kit needed major work to get the fitment correct, so I need to double check before selling it, but I think its gonna be good! Lot of time went into it, which if you were following it, it sat halfway done for around a month! Mike

Please let me know when this one is done: 145-A, 8303, '83-84 Renault, '91 Edge

Thanks,

Buddy Benedict

I almost forgot. I got the '60 Thriftway Too hull done last night. 140-A. Because of the complexity of this kit, I may order myself one first, fit it, approve it, then sell that kit to whoever wants it if all the fitment is good. This kit needed major work to get the fitment correct, so I need to double check before selling it, but I think its gonna be good! Lot of time went into it, which if you were following it, it sat halfway done for around a month! Mike
spooner Pm me about that kit. might be interested in it?

Jeremy and Buddy, Those two kits are actually at the top of my list. Just stay tuned! Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back