ML BOATWORKS LASER CUT 1/10th, 1/8th, GAS Scale Wood Unlimited Hydroplane Framing Kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is WOW! Just as Mike "advertised", I was able to build the framework of my Circus Circus hull in an hour. I have partially built a hull from Newton plans in the past and it was not nearly this pleasant. Much of the blame for that goes to me since I am by no means a great builder and I cut out the parts myself. With the parts adjusted for fit and laser cut, the assembly was a snap.

Great job, Mike. I will be back for more kits. Even as a display item, these are great!

Rick

Very Satisfied Customer

Rick, Give me a ring. I was looking at your pics, and I think you did the offset to the wrong side. I want to discuss before you go any further. Each piece is label left and right, so I am not sure if the picture was reversed or what not. I am glad you like the kit none the less, just wanna make sure you have it offset right! Talk soon, Mike (252) 717-6282

LOL. I did do it backwards. I had it right side facing the boat, not the BOATS right side. It is only tacked so no big deal. I was so excited when I mocked it up I didn't verify.

UPDATE: I unassembled and re-assembled (the correct way). Reminds me why I don't buy furniture from IKEA anymore.

Thanks for catching that Mike. Seems like this particular kit doesn't want to be assembled correctly.

Rick

Rick, Give me a ring. I was looking at your pics, and I think you did the offset to the wrong side. I want to discuss before you go any further. Each piece is label left and right, so I am not sure if the picture was reversed or what not. I am glad you like the kit none the less, just wanna make sure you have it offset right! Talk soon, Mike (252) 717-6282

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike do you have any plans to do the 145 J master #8303? I would like to build a 1991 U-5 Edge.

Thanks

Sounds good Rick!

Mark, I do not have any of the 145 plans. Do you have a set? If not, I can get up with David Newton and get a set from him if you are looking to get a kit. Let me know! Thanks, Mike

Hey mike, I know you have a lot going on with the frame kits, I plan on buying the 90 Budweiser soon. I have a request when you have time can you do a kit of the 1979 squire shop I think Its 126 newton plans. I think it will also make the circus circus. Thanks

Just wanted everyone to know that the 147-A Bubble Budweiser framing is now done. It is available in both standard offset and centered cowling.

Blue Blaster, Rbeyer has graciously offered the 126 plans for me to draw that kit for you, and the Canard Circus and 145 Renault plans.

Mike

I want to send you a set of Newton plans for the u17 Tempus and have you figure a price on fixing the plans and cutting out the frames.Would that be possible? If so,what is your mailing address.

Thanks,

Bob Willner

PM sent back. Thanks Bob, Mike

If anyone else has plans they need done, just ask!

Crap, I was suppose to let you know when I got that done! Hey Dan, ITS DONE!!!! Haha, Mike

Thank you for giving mike the 126 plans Rbeyer. I can't wait, going to have the 90 bud and the Squire boat for winter projects.

Rick, I got the plans in today. Looks like the 145, 126, and Canard Circus will be next in line after the T6 Bud/ Vacationville.com U3 and the Thriftway 2! Thanks, Mike

Rick, I got the plans in today. Looks like the 145, 126, and Canard Circus will be next in line after the T6 Bud/ Vacationville.com U3 and the Thriftway 2! Thanks, Mike
Hi Mike, Would it be possible to get a set of the 145A U-3 plans in 1/10th scale. If so what would the cost be? Thanks, Mike

Mike, I hope to do all the other scales as soon as I get a chance. My main problem now, is lack of time just trying to keep up with the 1/8th scale sets! I have to draw up the 1/8th scale plans first as a basis to start from for other scales. I will let you know when I get the 1/10th scale stuff going. The price for 1/10th scale framing will probably be in the $110 shipped range. Thanks, Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back