misshydros&joseywales new lightweight JAE.12's video uploaded

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misshydro

well mine is done and ready to do testing. On the other hand joe is still working on his. Both boat where scratch built and both are the lightweight version. Joe using alum tubes inserts and 3/16 soild carbon fiber boom tubes. Needs to order hardwear for it. Now he s trying to deside where to set the cowl a on his.

000_1627 (Small).JPG

000_1623 (Small).JPG

000_1624 (Small).JPG

000_1625 (Small).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Right on! An unlimited outrigger. I like it.

Marty
well joe said thank,but cant take the credit on the cowl. He saw one smiller like that on RCU. A guy done one like that to his JAE gas rigger. Joe just restreamlined the cockpit window and dd a turbine tube .heres the pics of that gas JAE. Joe wants to build a GAS JAE next and do up another cowl like those.

Wr53638 (Small).jpg

Zx69989 (Small).jpg

Marty
well joe said thank,but cant take the credit on the cowl. He saw one smiller like that on RCU. A guy done one like that to his JAE gas rigger. Joe just restreamlined the cockpit window and dd a turbine tube .heres the pics of that gas JAE. Joe wants to build a GAS JAE next and do up another cowl like those.
Your not going to believe this. But joe got his boat wade this morning at our local hardwear store. Dam boat ways less then mine!!

201104161009311 (Small).JPG

Marty
Your not going to believe this. But joe got his boat wade this morning at our local hardwear store. Dam boat ways less then mine!!
Wow, he sure put that boat on a diet!...

Marty
that is without hardwear in it like engine rudder and other stuff. but that still lighter then my new jae

Marty
that is without hardwear in it like engine rudder and other stuff. but that still lighter then my new jae
LOOKS GOOD

RICK R

Marty
LOOKS GOOD

RICK R
Joe said thankyou. He's still trying to deside to have the cowl fowards to the front or backwards tords the back? We should do a poll on it.. Also joe used a brake line flare tool to flare the tubes on the out side of the sponsons. This should help keep the alum tubes from backing out plus sanded them with 40 grit paper and used 30 mins epoxy.

000_1630 (Small).JPG

000_1631 (Small).JPG

000_1632 (Small).JPG

Looks good guys!

This is our 12G3 kit. Now an IMPBA record holder...

The boat in the pics has two coats of epoxy and is built straight from the kit.

Joe

DSC01001.JPG

DSC01002.JPG

Looks good guys!

Joe
Joe boat in the pics with .80 that with the cowl on it. Without the cowl is .70. Plus he's running solid 3/16 carbon fiber rod for the boom tubes. I'd asked Rod about that and he said he's running 3/16 in his jae's. Now I think mine with the cowl 1.00 and also we put joins in all the corners. As what I see you dont have them in that jae.

Looks good guys!

Joe
Joe boat in the pics with .80 that with the cowl on it. Without the cowl is .70. Plus he's running solid 3/16 carbon fiber rod for the boom tubes. I'd asked Rod about that and he said he's running 3/16 in his jae's. Now I think mine with the cowl 1.00 and also we put joins in all the corners. As what I see you dont have them in that jae.
I don't know what that means. This one is built like all of our other JAE kits.

This is simply the 12G2 on a diet. All parts are exactly the same size and shape.

new quick video of my lightweight rigger test run..lastnight boy she ran.. today first and second run ran great.. this one she was leanning out tords the end of her run. Dam temp keep climming after 15 cool down before this video temps got hotter.Joe drove it..Was driving it 3/4 throtle too. he wants to get it dialed in before I drive it.I hate too see how fast his rigger is going to do since he going to run my backup nova .12 marine engine.

We been a playing with a HOT .21 NR no water lines. Yes no water. Works good up North here. Down your way maybe not. I added a resistor in line .I'm still getting water but not much. I used a mini servo horn with a small dia and made it into a doughnut and added that inside my water line. Working good. Them .12 love getting hot. .

Back