Miss Vegas cowl

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Webb

Has anyone come up with a better way to remove the cowl? Maybe some easy mod. Cowl removal is a pain.

I've seen several people cut off a little of the nose (on the hull) this seems to make it fit better and make it a litlle easier to get the cowl on/off. I'll probably do it to mine this season.

I've seen several people cut off a little of the nose (on the hull) this seems to make it fit better and make it a litlle easier to get the cowl on/off. I'll probably do it to mine this season.
I'd cut off about 1"off the tip the hull at the front nose for the cowl to fit better.I can post pics of it ,if you want to see it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Spider, check out this post as it has pictures on what it looks like after removing the front piece of the nose.

It also has a "boat" load ( no pun intended ) of other mods for your boat

Vegas Mods

I'd cut off about 1"off the tip the hull at the front nose for the cowl to fit better.I can post pics of it ,if you want to see it?
Would like to see some pics. thanks Ken

Back