Miss T-Plus Cowls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sg2000c with some mods would do the 91...thats about as close as i can find...oh, these are rcboatcompany. I can order them and put them in with your other stuff if u need. Mike

Haha, Yes Anthony, I am sure we could design them, but the ultimate cost of molds would probably not be worth it for one cowl as the T-Plus is not one of the hulls I would consider a big seller in the grand scheme of things. If there were a few people that came forward and said make it happen, at least enough to cover cost that would be one thing, but I am not so sure that will happen ya know.

well,.. i offer my services to anyone who wants to get a mold cut for these,.. I can do the surfacing and facilitate the manufacture of the plug or mold. I just ask for some parts or fuel or something in return.,.

I was just meaning enough cowls sold to cover the cost of the molds and nothing more if you were planning on keeping the molds. Another problem, is these will need to be 2 or 3 piece molds, which might even cost a LOT more to have cut and really make it unfeasible. I suspect 2-3 times more expensive than the GP molds! Ouch!

From what I can tell, the cowl for the 92-3 boat can be made using the RCBC 1400 cowl with the 1150 air scoop and rear cowl grafted to it behind the canopy

I think your right Mark. The 1400 cockpit is the the 8200, which is the hull in question. Good catch. Steve will do a separate front and rear upon request too. I had him do that for me on another cockpit/cowl combination.

Thanks for the help guys much appreciated. Is there a website / email address for Thunderboat Reproductions? I have one of their hulls also, would like to get some spares if possible.

Thanks for the help guys much appreciated. Is there a website / email address for Thunderboat Reproductions? I have one of their hulls also, would like to get some spares if possible.
Thunderboat Repeoductions is no longer in business. Best bet is Rcboatcompany.

It is looking promising in relation to getting the cowls for these boats, again, your help is very much appreciated.

Hello everybody .

Wayne J., Not sure what he has in his collection of moulds etc. - but I was put onto a Model Boater that is up in the northern part of the USA by the name of Jerry Logan . He was involved in either RCU or some Northern ....... Model Boat Club / Group , but all my information is a few years old . I may have a E - mail address for him , will check later on and let you know . Also have a look on RCU , in 1 of the sections there is a write up about a member who reconfigures a boat painted up as a early 1990's boat which involved a different style cowl to turn it into a slightly different boat but from the same full size builder . Circus Circus is the early boat and not sure what it became though , still a nice job done .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Just did some checking, Jerry Logan had a mold for the 1991 boat. Whether he still does or not, I don't know. My listing is 6 years old and lists that cowl for $150. Jerry has been a member of Unlimiteds Northwest for years, just a little FYI. He made me a cowl for the 83 Atlas/84 Executone a while back that is very high quality epoxy glass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would anyone know the paint codes for these 3 boats ( see links at start of thread ) or know where I can get them from? Thanks

Back