Miss Budweiser 1/12 Scale Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCBOATMANIAC

:( Well if it wasn't for bad luck for some there wouldn't be any luck at all!!!! Well I need to put a feeler out to see if I might have any luck at finding a set of decals for a 1/12 scale Bud, my poor Bud feel into a streek of back luck due to a few cats that knocked it off the top of my computer desk. Based on the amount of damage it took I wont be able to repair it without damaging a few decals while in the process, or if I can find a complete set of decals I can just go out and buy one of those bare hulls that don't have any decals on them and just make up a new hull. HELP!!! If there is any body out there that might have any info of a Hobby Store out there that might have a complete set of decals for a 1/12 scale Miss Budweiser I would appreciate the info. Any info can be sent to my email address at: [email protected] again thanks in advance for any info that you may have. Dave

:( Well if it wasn't for bad luck for some there wouldn't be any luck at all!!!! Well I need to put a feeler out to see if I might have any luck at finding a set of decals for a 1/12 scale Bud, my poor Bud feel into a streek of back luck due to a few cats that knocked it off the top of my computer desk. Based on the amount of damage it took I wont be able to repair it without damaging a few decals while in the process, or if I can find a complete set of decals I can just go out and buy one of those bare hulls that don't have any decals on them and just make up a new hull. HELP!!! If there is any body out there that might have any info of a Hobby Store out there that might have a complete set of decals for a 1/12 scale Miss Budweiser I would appreciate the info. Any info can be sent to my email address at: [email protected] again thanks in advance for any info that you may have. Dave
I think you are going to have just as hard of time finding the bare hull as you will the decal set, Check e-BAY, another option would be to have Mike M. at proline make you the decals you need to do the repair.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you are going to have just as hard of time finding the bare hull as you will the decal set, Check e-BAY, another option would be to have Mike M. at proline make you the decals you need to do the repair.
Hey thanks a lot I think that is going to be very helpful in the return of the 1/12 scale hydro, but I still think I might have to boycot a few cats around here so it wont happen again. Thanks Dave

Back