• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Mint, Uncut, Unobtanium Bouche .45 pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eekern

Hello, the market appears right so the time has come, I’m going to part ways with my .45 Bouchie pipe. Never cut, no dents. I am not sure what it is truly worth and the forum does not require an asking price so I will just be taking offers. The pipe is currently at my parents home in Wisconsin. I will be there
on July 1st to grab it and post more detailed pics. I will post the pic I have on my phone until then. It will also include the header that Bouchie sized for me to make the pipe a perfect slip fit, No need to cut it or the pipe to shorten it. CD1EF2C9-FD42-4E0A-BFC7-35F7FFEE149E.jpeg

As per forum rules, to remain transparent, all offers must be posted in the thread. No PMs.

I will take offers until July 5th at noon central time.

I will also be selling the Bouchie/Woods/Zoom outfitted CMB Vac .45 when I can post better pics of it.

Last edited:
Hello, the market appears right so the time has come, I’m going to part ways with my .45 Bouchie pipe. Never cut, no dents. I will be taking offers. The pipe is currently at my parents home in Wisconsin. I will be there
on July 1st to grab it and post more detailed pics. I will post the pic I have on my phone until then. It will also include the header that Bouchie sized for me to make the pipe a perfect slip fit, No need to cut it or the pipe to shorten it. View attachment 292610

As per forum rules, to remain transparent, all offers must be posted in the thread. No PMs.

I will take offers until July 5th at noon central time.

I will also be selling the Bouchie/Woods/Zoom outfitted CMB Vac .45 when I can post better pics of it.

why not just post a price you want for it ??? This is not eBay we don’t make bids here.

What happened to a forsale add having to have a price according to the rules? I see that's been removed? Or was it never a rule. I know it is in other forums.

Then does that mean the same for everyone low ball bidders also price is as submitted to be really far!!! Tommy

Then does that mean the same for everyone low ball bidders also price is as submitted to be really far!!! Tommy
no offers are welcomed i just thought this forum was like the rest where an item if listed forsale must have a price/trade description.

I read the rules. They Said nothing about listing a price. Just said offers are to be made on the thread, not in pm.
If this is going to cause a bunch of drama, I will gladly repost with an asking price OBO.

Here are the pictures I promised. No dents. Really, not distinguishable from new accept for the added pressure tap. The header was honed on the inside for a smooth transition into the matched pipe by Bouche. No need to cut it to make it extremely short. It has at least one inch of adjustment either way as to where he said to run it.

A6F0E9F2-068C-4F22-8D8E-A57B761ACA79.jpegE6F80A7E-31A8-4B97-8863-657327F35371.jpeg95DB062A-9A0B-48E0-B9AA-0638BFCF55F7.jpeg29239776-FD47-4432-98F2-7DC6145091EB.jpegAA784453-4A10-45C7-9E1E-C637409EECCD.jpeg93F03829-936D-4797-B74B-1B9020FD58F5.jpegimage.jpg

man, those pipes are works of art....just can't get past the price though..
Almost makes me want to take up TIG welding...

Ya' know... there are a few companies out there that are making plumbing tubes for all of the turbo guys that building drag cars right now... it's a big business!!
I wonder if they would be interested in making production runs of tuned pipes...hmmm...

man, those pipes are works of art....just can't get past the price though..
Almost makes me want to take up TIG welding...

Ya' know... there are a few companies out there that are making plumbing tubes for all of the turbo guys that building drag cars right now... it's a big business!!
I wonder if they would be interested in making production runs of tuned pipes...hmmm...
not enough money for the time spent.

Latest posts

Back