Midwest Council Meeting Information

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garrett randall

Cathy Preusse has confirmed the Midwest Council meeting information. The meeting is scheduled for December 6th. Room open at 12:00 for lunch, meeting to start at 1:00. Sara’s Restaurant on Rte 6 (same place as the past few years in Joliet). Please email or call either Fred Hartley, Cathy, or me with any questions.

See ya in December...

Garrett Randall

This meeting is for District 4 of IMBPA(IL, WI,MO?). It encompasses gas, electric and nitro.. If you have any ideas with respect to D4, feel free to come. I imagine it would be beneficial to be a member of IMPBA to attend but bring your ideas and have fun.

Charley

Tom

As far as I know ANYONE can come, regardless of affiliation or lack there of. The Midwest Council is more or less to discuss the D4 schedule, and anything else that comes up. D4 seems to be the "lead district" as far as scale/sport 20 is concerned, seeing as how all the rules for the class stem from here. Ideas that start here eventually can be adopted by the IMPBA. In years past, rules that are in play today, originated at the Midwest Council meeting. Someone who has been around longer than me, chime in here...

To answer your questions (Nitro, and Tom) though, if it were my meeting, anyone could come, and we would discuss anything related to Model Boating (to foster and promote the hobby of model boating). I've only been to two meetings as reps of a D4 club, so I'm not sure the protocal of the meeting. You may want to check the agenda with the current D4 Director, but i bet he feels the same.

Garrett Randall

Hello Garrett,

Could you post the address to where the meeting is held? I would like to attend even though I'm a poor old FE boat racer. ;)

Paul.

Just to give you a rough estimate, (I'll put a mapquest link out later) it is on Rte 6 in Joliet, IL. If memory serves take 55 south, exit on rte 6 and head East on 6, a few miles. Sarah's is a little restaruant on the North side of 6.

Like I said, I'll put up a link to the exact spot...but that will get you close...

Garrett

Back