Mid West Missile

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Bird

Hi guys,i have just brought a midwest missile gas rigger and was chasing some information on set up engine mounts etc,i only brought the tub and sponsons as it was to cheap to pass up.Any input/information would be gratly appreciated.Cheers :unsure:

Hi guys,i have just brought a midwest missile gas rigger and was chasing some information on set up engine mounts etc,i only brought the tub and sponsons as it was to cheap to pass up.Any input/information would be gratly appreciated.Cheers :unsure:
Richard has the hull designed for a floor type engine mount ... found it too funky so when building mine spent some time with a bit of 1/16" G10 sheet and JB weld epoxy building us sides of engine area for conventional side mounts at 5" spacing.

Place engines starter within 1/4-3/8 of forward bulkhead. Arrange radio gear so the C/G fall about the trailing edge of turn fin to @ 1/4" forward of that.

Here are a few pics for ya :p

Scotts camera dump  11-18-08 057.jpg

Scotts camera dump  11-18-08 055.jpg

Scotts camera dump  11-18-08 056.jpg

Scotts camera dump  11-18-08 053.jpg

Thanks Scott i might have to scratch my head for a while and hand it over to my mate to enjoy working the engine mounts out.

Back