• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Microburst .60 SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Howard

I have a .67 size Microburst that is in great shape. Sellng without engine,reciever, and battery. It does have a small nick from racing on right rear corner above the turn fin, All the hardware is corrrect for this hull Will take $300 shipped in the lower 48. Might consider offers

Bob

P0.JPG

P1.JPG

P2.JPG

P3.JPG

P4.JPG

P5.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
No takers? WOW Im keepin my eye on this one BOB NICE MONO! **** I wish i had 300 right now. I guess they dont know how good of a raceboat this hull is :blink:

Bob,I will take it! Prop and all 280.00 shipped, pm me your PP addy. where you running a mac 67 in the boat? thanks,Rick Lindow

Bob, PP should be there, thank you very much, the extra props, too nice! i hope you hang on to one good runner for yourself ,I know nothing last forever. Bob, all the stuff i have received from you has been great! Thanks again, this one is going to kim's fleet! we are looking forward to it. Thanks, Rick & Kim Lindow

**** Rick you beat me lol,. you got youself a nice nice boat.

Last edited:
Thanks Hugh, I did not jump at first, then Bob dropped the price I couldn't pass! All Bobs stuff is always quality, we are going with a CMB-80. The boat arrives today can't wait plan on getting it wet this weekend. Rick Lindow

Bob, thank you , the boat arrived unscaved, most excellent as always, the props to cool and plugs over the top! kim loves it and I just snapped by comparing the two, that the mac 67s and the cmb 80 have the same foot print which is what we wanted to be able to do, go 60 class or X class with the 80 motor! Anyway THANKS AGAIN, Rick & Kim Lindow

Back