meyer tank

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adammeyer

just started building fuel tank for the jae and some other boats. they have a internal sump. and being tested in southern area to cold where i live. testing is going very good. the jae tank that i have been building is 5.125 L x 2.0625 W x 1 5/8 to1 1/2 H to fit into the boat nice.

Great news,.. Can you tell us what material, cost, lead time etc,,. Will you do custom sizes?

just started building fuel tank for the jae and some other boats. they have a internal sump. and being tested in southern area to cold where i live. testing is going very good. the jae tank that i have been building is 5.125 L x 2.0625 W x 1 5/8 to1 1/2 H to fit into the boat nice.

i been using galvanized tin. yes i will do custom tanks also. thinking about $30.00 plus shipping. week for shipping.

Great news,.. Can you tell us what material, cost, lead time etc,,. Will you do custom sizes?

Adam, that is great! Eric told me you were working on tanks. I wish you the best and the tanks would be a great fit for the Lightning.12. May have some business coming your way! ;)

I will PM you the dimensions for the tank size.

I guess there is more to do in Iowa than pick corn. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
that sound great

Adam, that is great! Eric told me you were working on tanks. I wish you the best and the tanks would be a great fit for the Lightning.12. May have some business coming your way! ;)

Ice fish. Watch the vikes get beat..... if'n ya just got anything better to do.....

Engines, and propellors, if the shop thaws out........

Shovel it.....

Plenty to do.... build tanks..... Merry Christmas. mike

yes i do have one ready to go quote name='Paul Traufler' timestamp='1292974100' post='391392']

Adam, do you have any JAE 21 tanks ready to ship?

The size is: 2 1/16w x5 1/8 l x engine side of tank is 1 5/8 and front end is 1 1/2.

I can customize the tank if need be. Just let me know. I have on ready to ship now, can build another on by the end of the week.

Thank you

Can you tell me the dimensions of your JAE tank? I may need to order one now for my next boat.

thanks

I would like one 4.5 long, 2.25 wide and 1.625 tall.

PM me on total cost and delivery.

Thanks

The size is: 2 1/16w x5 1/8 l x engine side of tank is 1 5/8 and front end is 1 1/2.

I can customize the tank if need be. Just let me know. I have on ready to ship now, can build another on by the end of the week.

Thank you

Can you tell me the dimensions of your JAE tank? I may need to order one now for my next boat.

thanks

LOL! There is lots more to do in Iowa than pick corn! Battling with the other half on going boating and/or ice fishing every weekend, takes up a lot of time too!

Heres a Walt Barney for $55.00 and you can get a tank from Adam Meyer same size for $36.00 to the door.

Tanks.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam are you still making tanks , i need one if you are , please pm me

Thanks

still making tanks for the jae 21 @ some jae 45 boats. built some outboard tanks with hopper tank on the main tank turn very nice.

Latest posts

Back