Merry Christmas From Grimracer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas Marty, I will let Sheila know you said hi.. (She misses her Marty!).. I miss the guy too! Hope we get to play boats some day soon.

Grim

Just read this and need to join the party, a big Merry Christmas to you Grim, Sheila and family - you both have been a HUGE support of this hobby for many years! I need to get to more races in 2024, I mss all my friends!

Wally, Merry Christmas. I am hear to tell you that body of water in Roberts WI IS RACEABLE (same as badgers).. I have a feeling we can all get together and race before we get to much older.

I will let Shelia and the gang know your wishes.

Be well!

Grim

Merry Christmas I appreciate all you do for this hobby.You have helped me learn a few things about my 4 pm plus I have enjoyed your videos.Way back when learned how to solder up a fuel tank.Happy holiday to your family!

Bruce, First and foremost Merry Christmas from our family to yours. Its fun to watch your builds on here and anytime I can be of help please ask.

We have the BEST friends on here!

Grim

Back