mendota 2014

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that was a blast.... Thanks to the mendota club for a great race at a great site!! See you next year!

Sam

Thanks guys would be nice to do 4 rounds or go back to the old format you guys wanted to know what we wanted to make the race better we said 4 rounds I dont think we have ever ran all four rounds

thanks to all , I had a great time racing with u all , this was my first real race, Oh ya , sorry about getting 5+ of the door prizies. LOL

my wife got the tickets, abig thanks to Wally, Marty and Mike, for the help, u guys in electric boats , Amp up I will be back.

thanks Darryl Whitman.

Thank You Minute Breakers!!!! Awesome Race !!!

Thank You also for asking for the vote on the 4th round... I think I was the only one who actually voted yes on 4 rounds...... i would guess about 30 voted to end the race at 3 rounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gary, Larry and all the Minute Breakers Team, Thanks for a fun wk. end.

You guys always put on a great race! Look forward to it every year!

WOW, and the fun meter would go even higher if you could squeeze

in 4 rounds?

Did anyone have a video of that Scale feature that they could post... it would be much appreciated......................I am just

Curious

Thank you to all the Minuet Breakers. We had a fun time and winning the Silver Cup was the icing on the cake.

Also thanks to the City of Mendota..

I too would like to run more rounds but understand we get to all pack up say goodbye and head home… and the club still has much cleanup and tear down to do. Add this on top of that monster raffle and well..

I would think the only way to get em all in would be to limit the classes and maybe head count.. I feel that limiting classes “helps” keep the ball rolling by less waiting for another” class to organize. (not save big time but some time)

Great race!

Grim

Did anyone have a video of that Scale feature that they could post... it would be much appreciated......................I am just

Curious
I sure hope so too. That was awesome running with you guys. Al almost had the cup. The Grimracer got you.

(THANKS PHIL for posting while I was typing)

Thanks to the Minute Breakers for hosting this race.

To get 4 rounds, I think a pit boss checking people in so the announcer doesn't have to would help move things along too as well as possibly having 2 retrieve boats (or less dead boats)

Duke

I would like to thank Gary.Larry and Minute Breakers for putting on a great race. Also congraduation to Mike Z for winning the silver cup. That was a great race! Great to see every one again. See you all next year.

A big thanks goes out to the Minute Breakers. Thank you for having the Jersey Skiff class. I think that that was a crowd pleaser. Dean you did real well with the Deans booger boat. Thanks again Ken

Dawn took a video too. I am uploading it now to you tube.

I knew when we were done (the lap after the pass) but both my caller and dukes caller mucked up the lap count. Big told me he might have lost count and it looks like the others did too.

Big made me run two extra laps to complete the race.. (count the laps)

Grim

hell yes will be back already got my room booked

BIG NEWS we will have to see about the washed up has been going on TOUR again

walster tried but had problems with radio

need more parking lot pictures please

minute breakers put on a dam good show

Marty

Hum.. I can not get the link to copy..

go to youtube and Grimracer1 to see the video.

Grim

Back