McCoy MC-9 Glow Plugs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allan Hoyle

I just got off the phone with Steve from Phil's Hobby Shop and they have the lowest price I have found for MC-9 glow plugs. If you order Qty 108 the price per plug is $2.97 and if you order Qty. 500 the price per plug is $2.92. thought I would pass this along.

I just got off the phone with Steve from Phil's Hobby Shop and they have the lowest price I have found for MC-9 glow plugs. If you order Qty 108 the price per plug is $2.97 and if you order Qty. 500 the price per plug is $2.92. thought I would pass this along.

In an FYI try Walt Barney the tank guy. Similar price on one or two dozen. This is whats great about this forum is networking and all info is appreciated.

Whats is the phone # to Phils Hobby Shop???????????

here ya go

Phil's Hobby Shop

1722 Lake Ave

Fort Wayne, IN US

46805 telephone:

260-426-5056 *Local (Web Hours 9am-5pm Mon-Fri EST call for store hours)

secondary:

260-424-0065

Latest posts

Back