Madison

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Blazer

Supporting Member
I saw Madison last night. I absolutely loved it! The movie was even better than I had thought it would be. It is a must see for any hydroplane enthusiast. Some parts are a little far fetched, but overall, well done.

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian Blazer said:
I saw Madison last night. I absolutely loved it! The movie was even better than I had thought it would be. It is a must see for any hydroplane enthusiast. Some parts are a little far fetched, but overall, well done.
Brian

96742[/snapback]

I heard that they use N2o in the film... not too much of that in 1971... still can't wait to see it. lots of 1/6 scale models were harmed in the making of this movie.

Watercadet said:
Brian Blazer said:
Brian

96742[/snapback]

I heard that they use N2o in the film... not too much of that in 1971... still can't wait to see it. lots of 1/6 scale models were harmed in the making of this movie.

96821[/snapback]

what do you mean by the n2o in 1971? they used n2o in world war 2

I found out yesterday that now the closes city to me to go see the movie will be in San Diego..That about a 10 hr trip by car..I guess I'll have to wait until it comes closer..Or they put it on DVD..

yep, bummer. It's not playing anywhere in Florida. I'm going to drive to Nashville, only 14 hours to the closest theater :p wtf :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Roy Munoz said:
I found out yesterday that now the closes city to me to go see the movie will be in San Diego..That about a 10 hr trip by car..I guess I'll have to wait until it comes closer..Or they put it on DVD..
96903[/snapback]

Hey Roy I have a pull out :blink: :lol:

Adam

Don't sweat it yet guys, the flick is starting out in those cities then spreading out. The closest to me right now is Fort Wayne, a 120 mile drive.

Bummer guys....... I live in the small town of San Marcos, CA. It is playing here and nearby Escondido 10 minutes away.

You could tell that the movie did not get the big budget that blockbusters get....... but the race scenes gave you goose bumps.

I took some people that are not boat racing fans. They really liked the movie. The story line, Bruce Dern, the guy that wasn't quite there who came up with the idea of stealing a motor. The towns people rallying together at a time when people were losing their jobs. I really liked seeing the real footage at the end of the movie of the real McCormick and his wife with the bufont hair do.

Whatever things you notice that could not have really happened didnt matter. It was a great family movie to watch.

Al Waters

NAMBA Vice President

NAMBA Scale Unlimited Chairman

Watercadet said:
Roy Munoz said:
96903[/snapback]

Hey Roy I have a pull out :blink: :lol:

Adam

96975[/snapback]

Thank's I'll keep that in mind..Maybe if I wait a little it will show a little closer to me....

Back