Madison Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gale54

So as hydroplane racing goes onto life support this year and Steve David announces that Madison will be a double points race Saturday ,and Sunday. This seems to be a ploy to attract some teams to come to Madison after a big debate of moving the race date to September to cut down on traveling. But here we are 4 and a half months away and I wounder who in the RC world will want to race our clubs race on Saturday? Will the Unlimiteds really have more than 6 boats in the pits and will the river coperate? The last 3 years have been such a gamble and now with the big money gone from foreign investors what will happen? Just some thoughts I would see other peoples opinions.

I never understood the change to make the R/C date the same as the Unlimited Date.

If it's because to keep traveling cost down. I think that's a bunch of b/s from people. That's my 2 cents.

The river is unpredictable.

I also figured you guys would make it a 2 day race with how many racers there have been.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back