Madison Aug 29th D14 Peck Schuman

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never mind guys i found the address was still stored in my GPS from when i went last time
default_smile.png

Great job guys This is the second time this year I mad the drive to the Madison race site. Good racing and great people

The Propwalkers Club would like to thank everyone for coming to the race and making this a great event! Being a small club we really appreciate the help on race day from our "neighbors"! We couldn't do it with out you all! Thanks again Bruce and Kyle Jacobs and Sam and David Hagan for all your help in the retrieve boat all day. Thanks also to Roy Workman for showing up to lend a hand as well! This race could not have happened without you all!

We would love to improve your race experience in any way we can. Feel free to private message me any ideas, gripes, or criticisms that we can use to make it a better experience for everyone who comes to our lake. Racing at a county park is a challenge sometimes because we have to schedule lake time months in advance and don't have any "rights" to make changes without the park board but our club has a good working relationship with the board and are working for improvements like bathrooms and electricity hook ups. We hope to make this race site better and better every year!

Our club has also talked about making our fall race a 2 day event. Let us know what you all think. It would be a full day Saturday and a short day Sunday. We will discuss it more at future club meetings but would love to hear from the racers that come to our races!

Thanks again! We look forward to seeing you all next year in Madison!

Back