Madame x catamaran

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Post # 7, but it was back in 2010. Can't get link to work.
default_sad.png

Ig12715.jpg

Kf13190.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dick's right - it was an original Aeromarine 'Competition Cat' with a Picco 80 in it. That was the first year I visited the states to race. It would have been either the Indy Unlimited or the IMPBA Internats at Slidell. Was a pretty quick boat for the time.

Bill Annabel.

Dick's right - it was an original Aeromarine 'Competition Cat' with a Picco 80 in it. That was the first year I visited the states to race. It would have been either the Indy Unlimited or the IMPBA Internats at Slidell. Was a pretty quick boat for the time.

Bill Annabel.
please check post #14.i said it was a COMP Cat and i own 2 of them.(no i will not part with them)the original molds from Remy burned in the warehouse/shop fire many years ago. i lived down the road from them and used to go there from time to time.would love to get my hands on that really big twin cat (red/white) he made.mold is also gone.there was one hanging up in Bruckner Hobbies in the Bronx (NY) but the guy would not sell it,mike.

I'm sure Mike is correct about this. My Dad had a boat that looked just like Bill's boat with an OPS .80 in it and it was called a "Mean Machine". At least that's what it said on the plan sheet.. Pop sure liked Remy's tunnel boats!

Dick Tyndall

Latest posts

Back