• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mac Silver Head 67 & Mac 84

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

360modena

Supporting Member
Mac Silver Head 67 for sale new in box: 175.00 shipped.

Mac 84 slightly used: 175.00 shipped.

Thanks for looking.

Virgil Ericksen

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you looking for anything in trade or cash only? I might be interested in the Mac 84.

I'm not really looking to trade anything. As you can see I've got a few items up for sale. I started cleaning and straightening the garage and realized I have way too many boats and accessories. I'll probably have some other items posted tomorrow.

Regards,

Virgil Ericksen

Hey Eric,

The 84 is a Blue Head in good shape. E-mail me with your address and I'll send it out to you.

Hope you will be in Slidell for the Hydro Invitational.

Thanks,

Virgil

My mailing address is :

Eric L. Canto

5745 SW 75th Street#186

Gainesville, Fl 32608

Tell me how to pay you and I will do so right away. I just put together a hydro for my brother who has been pitting for me for some time. It is a great running boat but he is currently using one of MY .84's in it. He does not have a lot of money and he will be very excited to get an .84 from someone we can trust at such a great price. Hopefully you will see this boat in Slidell. Did you decide on an "F" boat for Slidell? What is it?

Thanks again.

Eric

Thanks Eric,

Well, I got great news from my friends in Florida. We will be running an SG with a Mac 84. When Chris found out he may not have been running an SG he told me he didn't care to race the Invitational. He has had good success with the CMD products and is very confident with them as well. So all is good!

I'll get the 84 out to you tomorrow and in with it will be my address. Thanks again Eric, it's always a pleasure.

Best Regards,

Virgil

Latest posts

Back