MAC Motors are the bomb

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first car was a 66' Chevy II SS. It was stock with a 283 and a powerglide. Always wanted a 67 with a 327 and 4-speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys were lucky , I got a 67 Dodge box Van (little red wagon style ,but full body) with a Slant 6 - 3 speed on the column . I learned alot about auto mechanics owning this van !!

My first car was a 66' Chevy II SS. It was stock with a 283 and a powerglide. Always wanted a 67 with a 327 and 4-speed.
The old Duce. I have fond memories of that car. My brother had a 67 Nova it wasn't an SS but it had every option in it 12 bolt buckets and a 4 speed. The thing I like best about the car was he stuffed a 375HP 396 in it with wheel well headers Now that was a fast car for it's time that was back in 1974. I was only 10 years old. hummm maybe that why I like the Big Block so much brain washing at such a young age. LOL

CLASS, CLASS, PAY ATTENTION, let's get back to macs motors are the bomb. lol.

wasted wages, what district do you run in the most. i'm in district 5.

Man, to be old enough to remember running in these cars. My first car was an '84 Chevette...lol.

I do love muscle cars. I used to race a '67 Camaro small block chev for a friend of mine. There is nothing like having a car do a wheelie!! I'm now running a 90 Jeep Cherokee lifted with swampers. Lol from big power and high speeds to a crawler.

Man, to be old enough to remember running in these cars. My first car was an '84 Chevette...lol.

I do love muscle cars. I used to race a '67 Camaro small block chev for a friend of mine. There is nothing like having a car do a wheelie!! I'm now running a 90 Jeep Cherokee lifted with swampers. Lol from big power and high speeds to a crawler.
My first car was a '56 Ford 2 door sedan that had a BIG '57 T=Bird 312 With a 3 Speed on the column with overdrive. Wasn't to good for dragging but it would really haul on top end. Had a radio that on a good night could pick up WLS in Chicago AND WKAPE ( Big Ape) in Jacksonville Florida. My uncle gave me a 45RPM record player to go under the dash also. Had to stop moving and hold your breath to get it to play without skipping. :rolleyes:

My first car was a '56 Ford 2 door sedan that had a BIG '57 T=Bird 312 With a 3 Speed on the column with overdrive. Wasn't to good for dragging but it would really haul on top end. Had a radio that on a good night could pick up WLS in Chicago AND WKAPE ( Big Ape) in Jacksonville Florida. My uncle gave me a 45RPM record player to go under the dash also. Had to stop moving and hold your breath to get it to play without skipping. :rolleyes:
I remember those in car record players. Thought that was the coolest thing since Elvis. :D B)

Back