• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mac 84 P/S or Sleeve needed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katman

Like it says, I need a good sleeve or p/s for a mac 84 for my twin. Bought a set with pistons but one sleeve is the older style and did not know it.

For my twin for Atlanta.

Dude you have talk to Andy brown or Steve wood and have them adapt a cmb 80 liner and piston to your macs both of them. later Charlie

Thanks Julian,

I found the parts to fix my macs. Having Mark make me some head buttons now. I am going to go ahead and add the 3rd channels like we talked about last year

in Atlanta, just rying to decide on what unit.

Keith

Like it says, I need a good sleeve or p/s for a mac 84 for my twin. Bought a set with pistons but one sleeve is the older style and did not know it.

For my twin for Atlanta.
Keith, Will Gallagher has like new Mac 84 parts and engines. He is he guy if you plan to put your Mac 84s back together. Someone on here will have his Email address.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Julian,

I found the parts to fix my macs. Having Mark make me some head buttons now. I am going to go ahead and add the 3rd channels like we talked about last year

Keith
bvm BEHIND THE ENGINES. in your radio box do a bell crank setup and you will be ready to rock my friend..

Julian,

You talking carb side or flywheels side for needles. You know there is not alot of room in my eagle

Thanks Julian,

Keith
bvm BEHIND THE ENGINES. in your radio box do a bell crank setup and you will be ready to rock my friend..
Walt barney and Stu barr & Speedmaster hardware guys sell Bob Violets. They stay where you flow them.......

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back