• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mac 67 for sale w/ Header [sold]

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClayGlover

I have a newest version Mac .67 for sale with Mac header and gasket. I bought this about a month ago from Don Ferrette and never ran it, just took it out of the box and looked at it. Don broke it in and raced a few heats. (Don, correct me if I'm wrong on the history of this bad boy :) ) I don't have time to build a boat for it, so my loss is your gain.

$300 plus shipping :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a newest version Mac .67 for sale with Mac header and gasket. I bought this about a month ago from Don Ferrette and never ran it, just took it out of the box and looked at it. Don broke it in and raced a few heats. (Don, correct me if I'm wrong on the history of this bad boy :) ) I don't have time to build a boat for it, so my loss is your gain.

How much for shipping to Canada? My postal code is T8R1N6 here in Morinville, Alberta, Canada

Money order, paypal?

Hi Duck. Do you want it insured? Shipping to you thru Priority Mail (4-6 days per usps) is US$12.00. Insured is another US$4.20 for 300 coverage. Paypal really hits hard with fees, so a money order would work better, unless you want to add the fees of 3%. Let me know :)

That motor only has about 7 runs on it total, 3 break in runs & 4 heats at one race. Sorry to hear you you don't have a boat for it Clay. :(

Back