• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for SPP o/b pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
One of my district guys who's not on line much saw this pipe on a 20 o/b tunnel and wants to find one just like it. It is my understanding that it is from SPP?? Anyone who might have one of what is in the attached pic that they would like to sell please let me know. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my district guys who's not on line much saw this pipe on a 20 o/b tunnel and wants to find one just like it. It is my understanding that it is from SPP?? Anyone who might have one of what is in the attached pic that they would like to sell please let me know. B)
don,,check with jay on here,,he goes by htv jay,,i think he had one that looks like that for sale at the nats in seville last week

if there ends up being 2 of those pipes available, i know of a home for the second one. that is, unless you're asking for dick ....... anyway, i'll take dibs on the second one, speaking for someone else, but i'll stand behind it, jon, jay & don all know me ;) . lmk.

Sorry guys but I had missed these posts. Been trying to get my head around the new forum and keep up with the workload.

SPP pipes are available, after subleting the business and getting no pipes done i have reposesed all my equipment and stock last month.

I do know that the 21 OB pipe is in stock

New OB moulds are done which are an OB version of the two new 21 inboard pipes.

two new 21 inboard pipes are in stock.

I need to sift through the whole lot and get it reorganised.

Email [email protected] and that will get to me directly. I can reply as to timelines etc.

I dont get mutch time to be on here lately so please use the email above

regards and apologies for late replies

Dave

Sorry guys but I had missed these posts. Been trying to get my head around the new forum and keep up with the workload.

SPP pipes are available, after subleting the business and getting no pipes done i have reposesed all my equipment and stock last month.

I do know that the 21 OB pipe is in stock

New OB moulds are done which are an OB version of the two new 21 inboard pipes.

two new 21 inboard pipes are in stock.

I need to sift through the whole lot and get it reorganised.

Email [email protected] and that will get to me directly. I can reply as to timelines etc.

I dont get mutch time to be on here lately so please use the email above

regards and apologies for late replies

Dave
don i have one as well what is the going price for these things? i have it on a greenhead right now and can easily remove it for use.. lmk

tk

don, have you found a pipe for your buddy yet? can i jump in now? don't want to buy anything out from under you guys.

Back