Looking for paint codes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pink #1 - PPG Color #139-5 (Katies Kite)

Pink #2 - PPG Color #139-6 (Impatient Pink)

Pink #3 - PPG Color # 139-7 (Wild Mulberry)

Blue #1 - PPG Color # 248-7 (Florentine Lapis)

Good Luck...

Shnick

Lookin for paint codes for the 88-89 circus circus :unsure: :unsure: .Imron preffered but doesn't matter.Shann
Shann, I have the Imron mixing formula's for all three color of pink. If you want that , I will most it.
Doug,

If you have those paint codes in any paint manufacture, post them plesae or send e-mail.

Thanks,

jw

Schnick where did you get those paint code numbers from? PPG has a 5 digit code number with no dash in it last I checked.

Shann, there are no Imron codes on Roger's paint schemes for any of the Circus boats from 88-90. I have some paint codes for all the colors on the 89-90 boat but they are for Sikkens AutoBase Plus paint not PPG. It was easier to match them with Sikkens because they had more shades of pink to try to match from.

Shann, there are no Imron codes on Roger's paint schemes for any of the Circus boats from 88-90. I have some paint codes for all the colors on the 89-90 boat but they are for Sikkens AutoBase Plus paint not PPG. It was easier to match them with Sikkens because they had more shades of pink to try to match from.
Mike,Yeah I have plans from Roger and yeah there is no codes on them.I had some paint chips left over from my circus boat but with moving and such I must of lost them.Now the brother in law is doing a boat and wants to do the circus paint scheme on his.And I just want to get it done so I can move on to other projects that I doing.If you have the Sikkens basecoat codes I can use them as well.Hey was wondering are you caught up with orders for graphics???.

Hi Shann

This info is from the Dumas Kit instrustions

PAINT FORMULAS FORTHE CIRCUS CIRCUS PINK #1-2-3

3/4 Gallon by weight and grams scale settings

1. Circus Circus Pink #1 -magenta (dark)

535 U ---8 grams

553 U ---104 grams

557 U ---1204 grams

555 U ---2788 grams

571 U ---3150 grams

2. Circus Circus Pink #2 - Violet (medium)

553 U ---48 grams

557 U ---648 grams

555 U ---2856 grams

3. Circus Circus Pink #3 - Violet (light)

553 U --- 28 grams

557 U ---320 grams

555 U ---2840 grams

These formulas are for Dupont IMRON Polyurethand Enamel. Our local supplier was able to reduce these formulas to one quart quanities.

BigBryon

I am almost there Shann but you need to send a check soon. Judging by the pics of your boat I saw you're pretty close. I have a PO for you already but payment saves your place in line otherwise orders that are paid get done first.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am almost there Shann but you need to send a check soon. Judging by the pics of your boat I saw you're pretty close. I have a PO for you already but payment saves your place in line otherwise orders that are paid get done first.
Okay thanxs for the heads up it will go out this weekend.cause I'm going to need them very very soon.Shann

Back