Looking for feedback

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris
I used 2 of them in my Thunderboat ....... and after I flipped it I found out that they are not really waterproof and went back to Savox.
Just my experience.

Alex

But these are not Savox servo's Alex: they look like Savox, but are from China. I have them in my rigger and so far so good ( 4 days of driving). I only doubt the force they advertise: 25 kg might be ok, but the 30 kg definately are not 30 kg servo's

Last edited:
Well that effects my decision. Oh well. Nothing wrong with my hitecs that I use now and about the same price. Little lighter on tork, but I am good with what they are.
Mike

But these are not Savox servo's Alex: they look like Savox, but are from China. I have them in my rigger and so far so good ( 4 days of driving). I only doubt the force they advertise: 25 kg might be ok, but the 30 kg definately are not 30 kg servo's
I just posted a pic with the China servos because Chris wanted to know if they were outside the radio box .

Alex

I have six pair of them . I tested everyone of them in a glass of water and on my boats and haven’t had any problems from any of them. tourqe seem to be as advertised . I have them in a gas cat, a 7.5 tunnel , 7.5 outrigger an da 3.5 mono , and a 3.5 outrigger. I also have one in the steering of my rock crawler.

Latest posts

Back