Looking for eye candy

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Wilson

I was looking at scale hydroplanes today and noticed on more than one it looks like they have the scale radio antenna on top of the cockpit like the real boats. Where can I find one to put on my 1/8 scale hydroplane.

budwithantenna.jpg

I was looking at scale hydroplanes today and noticed on more than one it looks like they have the scale radio antenna on top of the cockpit like the real boats. Where can I find one to put on my 1/8 scale hydroplane.

budwithantenna.jpg

You make them!!!!!!! You can use sheets of plastic found at local hobby shop laminated together and then shaped. Very easy.

Kevin;

Since your with the Knoxville Gang, are you going to be bringing those good looking scales to the Hunstville, or Atlanta races?

I'm trying to get the Scale & Sport-40 classes going strong here in the IMPBA southeast.

Use a plastic Dubro Control horn and cut and sand to shape.. By the "T" horn.

Grim

Kevin;

Since your with the Knoxville Gang, are you going to be bringing those good looking scales to the Hunstville, or Atlanta races?

I'm trying to get the Scale & Sport-40 classes going strong here in the IMPBA southeast.
Rick

I drove down to Huntsville last year and watched you and Mikey compete in those twelve foot seas!!!!!
laugh.gif
My schedule is somewhat limited. I tried to make it to Evansville last year but had to back out last minute. i will try to get out some more events this year for sure!!!!

Cheers,

Kevin

Kevin;

Rick

I drove down to Huntsville last year and watched you and Mikey compete in those twelve foot seas!!!!!
laugh.gif
My schedule is somewhat limited. I tried to make it to Evansville last year but had to back out last minute. i will try to get out some more events this year for sure!!!!

Cheers,

Kevin
Yeh;

I'm planning to make the spring Huntsville, and Spring nats this year.

I'm hoping a few more boats show up to Huntsville this year, and the weather is a little better for running boats!!

Hope to see you there.

Thanks for the tip Mike. I am working on a Formula boats.com hydroplane and changing it to a 2001 Miss Budweiser.

Wesleys Custom Graphics hooked me up with a very nice person that made two for me, one for my Beacon Plumbing and one for my Budweiser.

I need to paint and install yet, I just placed it there to see how it was going to look. Thanks JOE! :D

IMG_3294.jpg

Back