• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Camaroboy383

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Stuchell

If anyone out there knows Alden please have him check him PM box on this site I need to hear from him.

Thanks

Mike S

Thanks I know he may be taking a break for the time being so I appreciate t. He is a great guy I just need to talk to him.

Mike S.

Indeed he is a good guy, without him and others like him Iprobably would have given up on boats... I know he has had a rough summer so it might take a bit for him to get back to you ...

mike.....im here buddy.... i sent you a pm.... again life has been hell for me... the light at the end has yet to shine...... best bet to get ahold of me is my cell phone at this time..... kevin and rodney have been great through this whole thing...for months and months!!!!!! they have kept me informed of who is looking for me and such and really sticking there necks out there to support me....... i apoligize to you guys for that.....point being you guys really shouldnt have to do that for me... you both have familys and jobs and i feel bad when you guys go out of your way to back me up when im not around and make sure i get the messages.......its greatly appriciated!!!!!! its actually a miracle im sitting with a computer in my lap anything earlier than 2:00 in the morning.....

anyone looking for me please call me......860 478 2237

Back