• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for an OPS Pipe for my Nova Rossi .21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcpilotbill

I am looking for an OPS pipe. I was told this is the pipe that I want for my Nova Rossi .21 in my 20 Hummingbird outrigger....

Thanks

Bill

Thanks Don,
Anyone have one they want to part with???

Thanks
Hey Bill,

Al Hobbs has a pipe that is a Russian copy of the 3280.

It's a really nice pipe with the fitting installed.

I can send you a pic later when I get home from work if you would like.

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking for an OPS pipe. I was told this is the pipe that I want for my Nova Rossi .21 in my 20 Hummingbird outrigger....
Thanks

Bill
Bill,

I also just sent you pic of the pipe to your e mail address.

Bill

ps, ye, I sent you the wrong pipe. My apology.

Bill.... I'm having good luck with my pair of H birds running the SSP pipes.... TD 21, @ 7 3/4, and the quiet version Dave made, @ 8" My Ninja has the TD on it @ 8 " also, all novas. Sholund may possibly have pipes in stock, and did research on the newer MS pipe, which, I have not tried....... Reason being, and throwin options out to you, as, unless someone wants to part with one, the 3280 is hard to get... at least a month out from Gary P.... If, you get carbon, keep in mind the pipes need the heat, waiting to turn on, ... rough the coupler end, and epoxy both after cleaning, help lock it on...... these pipes rock once you find the length....... get the boat running, see ya @ Mendota......

mike

Thanks Walt,
Please do send me a pic.

Bill
Bill,

One pic coming up.

Have to charge the camera for a few minutes 1st.

Here ya go Bill.It's made by Kalistratov

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...10208&pos=0

Als mail is [email protected] if you like it and he was getting $45 shipped if he has any left.

Good luck,

Walt

Yes, I did send you the wrong pipe. Yes I have the pipe in the picture. Sent you pm. Let me know what you would like me to do.

Sorry.

Thanks Don.

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Walt,
Please do send me a pic.

Bill
Bill,

One pic coming up.

Have to charge the camera for a few minutes 1st.

Here ya go Bill.It's made by Kalistratov

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...10208&pos=0

Als mail is [email protected] if you like it and he was getting $45 shipped if he has any left.

Good luck,

Walt

I will box the pipe and mail it to you tomorrow. (Thanks ). I have two of them, the other i'm running. You're welcome to one.

Sorry, old age is so much fun!!!

Bill

Thanks

Bill

[/quote

Out of the goodness of my heart I sent you two pipes, 7.5 Irwin OB, an OPS 21pipe, before you even sent any money. It has been almost a month and still you have not paid me for the pipes. I really don't have the time for you BS. I have cancer and live on a small soc sec check and can use my money. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: So much for trusting people.

Everyone out there that will do bussines with this idiot, I advice to get your money FIRST.

Back