looking for a good 21 tunnel hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonymods

Dear all,

I ve seen many topics dealing with your US tunnel hulls and this is quite frustrating because I live in Europe and it is hard to get a good one.

I had a german "skater" from Hydro Marine which was a good hull then I went for a Top Speed 2 with a highly modified OS 21 Xm....and I think I got one bad hull here with some defeacts....

Anyway, I want to buy a good hull for a 21 modified and want to get something really fast... but I don't know which one and where to get one...

Any comments will be appreciated concerning Vision hull, Lynx, VS1, HTB, Sniper, Leecraft and some wood over foam made by some great competitor would be interesting for me <_<

Of course I would like to get one asap

Thanks a lot

Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear all,
I ve seen many topics dealing with your US tunnel hulls and this is quite frustrating because I live in Europe and it is hard to get a good one.

I had a german "skater" from Hydro Marine which was a good hull then I went for a Top Speed 2 with a highly modified OS 21 Xm....and I think I got one bad hull here with some defeacts....

Anyway, I want to buy a good hull for a 21 modified and want to get something really fast... but I don't know which one and where to get one...

Any comments will be appreciated concerning Vision hull, Lynx, VS1, HTB, Sniper, Leecraft and some wood over foam made by some great competitor would be interesting for me <_<

Thanks a lot

Tony
Tony,

Check with John at technology hobbies .com he sells Vision Craft very good hull.

Larry

Dear all,

Thanks a lot

Tony
Tony,

Check with John at technology hobbies .com he sells Vision Craft very good hull.

Larry
I have a friend with a HTB290,Rossi powerhead and Os lower for sale. It has a Wrap on it and never wrecked very fast Also have a HTB 290 race ready minus radio. Boat has a modified rossi attached to an OS lower, with OS carb, and irwin pipe. Runs strong. Set up for third channel, but you will need to install your own needle. $600, will also be at Evansville race. For questions or pics email [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear all,

Thanks a lot

Tony
Tony,

Larry
I have a friend with a HTB290,Rossi powerhead and Os lower for sale. It has a Wrap on it and never wrecked very fast Also have a HTB 290 race ready minus radio. Boat has a modified rossi attached to an OS lower, with OS carb, and irwin pipe. Runs strong. Set up for third channel, but you will need to install your own needle. $600, will also be at Evansville race. For questions or pics email [email protected]
I have seen both of these boats run they are fast and in great shape. pretty good by for the $$$$

The Leecraft XTR-21 has won many championships. See www.leecraftracing.com

Lohring Miller

Last edited:
Hey Tony, Nice to see your still kickin',, what motor are you runnin' nowdays? can't still be thunder tigers,no?

JW

Thank you very much for your advices.

I ll contact some of you to get more info on the product, seems to be a nice deal.

Hi Jerry, sorry if a disapeared during 2 years but got too much work and spent less time on my boats. I did a great mods to my Os XM but as you can see I need the hull to handle the power. My other boat is a Maritimo from Hydromarine almost finished with a Nova race 21 ss 2 race...should scream.

I will send some pictures soon.

Thanks

A

Hey Tony , man my 27 Skater from Germany Hydro & Marine is doing 49mph with a modded OS 21 and runs great.Baz

Back