Looking For A Gale V

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReidCuddy

Hi, I'm looking for a 1/8 scale Gale V. Either the 1958 or 1960. I would like to get it RTR if possible, I know it would be expensive but that is ok. Does anyone have a Gale V that they would like to sell? Does anyone know someone who makes the Gale V? Thank you

Hi, I'm looking for a 1/8 scale Gale V. Either the 1958 or 1960. I would like to get it RTR if possible, I know it would be expensive but that is ok. Does anyone have a Gale V that they would like to sell? Does anyone know someone who makes the Gale V? Thank you
Newton marine has the plans for the the gale v, I own one built by Gary Johnson back in the 70's that I am restoring and adding modern power to, I have not seen the gale at many races and it would be a nice addition as I like the hull and the paint scheme.

Newton marine has the plans for the the gale v, I own one built by Gary Johnson back in the 70's that I am restoring and adding modern power to, I have not seen the gale at many races and it would be a nice addition as I like the hull and the paint scheme.
I agree. Well, I don't want to have to build it from plans so I was looking for someone that would build me one or sell me one. Were you planning on selling the one you are restoring? Thanks

I agree. Well, I don't want to have to build it from plans so I was looking for someone that would build me one or sell me one. Were you planning on selling the one you are restoring? Thanks
No I don't want to sell the one I have but I will build you one ; how far do you want the build to go , just a hull ready for hardware? or ready for engine?

No I don't want to sell the one I have but I will build you one ; how far do you want the build to go , just a hull ready for hardware? or ready for engine?
I sent you a Private message F16, Check it out

Back