• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a 67size Otrigger with NO Motor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kamijenna

I would like to buy a 67/80 size Outrigger.

Can anyone help me out with this. It's not for me

It's for my Brother in Chicago.

Thanks,

Brian

I would like to buy a 67/80 size Outrigger.Can anyone help me out with this. It's not for me

Thanks,

Brian
hey brian theres a nice one on ebay right now kind of looks like a hybrid roadrunner

I would like to buy a 67/80 size Outrigger.Can anyone help me out with this. It's not for me

Thanks,

Brian
A couple weeks ago I was ready to sell the 60/80 RR you sold me, but Don Ferrette worked his magic on it and now I'm keeping it. :D

Thanks,

Brian
A couple weeks ago I was ready to sell the 60/80 RR you sold me, but Don Ferrette worked his magic on it and now I'm keeping it. :D
i have a great eagle 67 sg for sale maybe???? get ahold of me and we can talk.. it has all hardware and new paint..

email me and i can get you a pic of it..or you can look in my album.. it is the pink and black one.. later

terry

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks,

Brian
Too bad you don't have the spine to run it. :lol: :lol: :lol: Just breaking your shoes. :huh: :huh: Beat by a cat boat, still trying to swallow that one. :blink: :blink: :blink:

Thanks,

Brian
Too bad you don't have the spine to run it. :lol: :lol: :lol: Just breaking your shoes. :huh: :huh: Beat by a cat boat, still trying to swallow that one. :blink: :blink: :blink:
Yup, didn't bring enough clean underwear to run new (to me) 45 and 80 riggers at the same race. Took the safe route with the Sprintcat in F and extended my high points lead! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, enough of the thread hijack, see you in a month at Haggerstown.

Yes that's the boat my Brother sold you. I will be more than happy to buy it back from you

if you are looking to sell it back.

Brian

Ok everyone I will take a good 67/80 Outrigger with Motor if the Price is wright.

Thanks,

Kamijenna

Back