• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF leecraft 7.5 tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorenzo Martinez

Looking for a 7.5 leecraft tunnel constructed in epoxy not gel coat. I'm looking for just the hull.

I will also consider a shaman or a hornet.

Please let me know what you have.

Thank you

Lorenzo

Marco, is that an epoxy boat? Looks that the front was modified. Could you post pictures of the inside and radio box? Thank you.

Hi Lorenzo

Yes the boat is all epoxy and his me i modified the front but just the head off the front off the nose to look nice i shape with a piece of wood its easy the remove just send it to make flush with the rear carling its a brend new carling because some one hit me at a race few past year i buy another one some picture Inside off the boat gaz servo comes with futaba 3003 and all the rest you see in the picture.

IMG_20161211_214735.jpg

IMG_20161211_214643.jpg

IMG_20161211_214533.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lorenzo

Québec,Canada and i asking 200$ us + shipping and if you use Paypal add 3% for the fees.

Where you located Lorenzo

in case you didn't know Marco is a stand up guy and his work is second to none. He builds a lot of hulls up here in D1.
default_smile.png

Marco,

I'm in northern California. Boat looks nice. If I could bother you one more time, could you take a picture of the transom? Thank you.

How much do you think it will cost to ship it to 95206?

Hi Lorenzo

The transom is very solid my friend dont worry but the only thing you have to do fix the carling properly thats it.

Let me check before for the shipping it a long road up to California, with different carrier i will check the best price for you

but i thing it will be around 110$ us but let me check before i will pack the boat to make sure i give you the good price.

Maybe today or tomorrow because this morning in Québec a snow storm here it is not funny lollllll

PS.Thanks Terry for your support your a gentlemen im sure i will see you at your race again next summer my friend if everything is ok on my side

Marco

IMG_20161212_120818.jpg

IMG_20161212_120834.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Marcos

I don't mind but I think if you listed under for sale, you will have a better chance. I would buy it but the shipping is too expensive.

Back