• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF for 7.5 Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott, Shawn said he will be letting you know this too. The Vision 20 and 40 molds are otw to me now, and I will get them prepped, and ready to build asap. He said you were still looking for a Vision 40. If you need one, just let me know, and you will be first on the 40 list. Thanks, Mike Luszcz, ML Boatworks
He sent me a message, yes Sir, I’d love to have one! I’ll send you an email to work out the details, thanks.

Thanks Scott! I am glad to be able to offer these again, and your post a month ago got me to make the call to Shawn in the first place to see what we could work out. I had no idea at the time he had stopped making them. You are first on the 40 list. PM me and we will discuss options. I plan on making laser cut radio boxes for FE and Nitro setups. Going to offer Carbon layup options as well for added durability. Talk soon! Mike

Back