Lawless Drives and Accessories

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LawlessMan

There seems to be some discussion going on about the shortage of outboard drives hurting the tunnel hull classes, or so it has been reported to me. I am STILL making all 3 sizes of Lawless Drives on a daily basis. Sometimes I get a little behind, but I have not quit by any means.

The Lawless 7.5 FastGun drive is still available with the motor mount plate for 7.5 engines, or on request, with the motor plate for larger engines. This drive is now packed with the steering arm and a 3-piece mount for the transom, as well as 3 flexshafts to start you off, for $187.00.

I am also making adapter brackets on special order for the adventurous few who want to use the CMB inboard engine in the configuration devised by Jim Irwin in 2000. However, I have revised his design to allow mounting the CMB on a stock 7.5 Lawless Drive (yes, I suppose it would work on a K&B as well.) This bracket is available for $149.00 by special order only and there may be a bit of a wait.

On the smaller end of the list is the Lawless 3.5 QuickShot, at $167.00, complete with mount, 3 flexshafts and steering arm. The 3.5 drive is available 4 ways: standard - K&B compatible motor mount and tapped for K&B propshaft, OS and (new) NovaRossi compatible mount and tapped for K&B propshaft, or, either of those tapped for the OS propshaft. Any variation is available for the SAME PRICE.

And finally, at the big end of the list, of course, is the Lawless Cutthroat G-Drive, which will accept any ZENOAH or compatible motor with the 4-point mount on the output side of the case. Included in the kit with the drive is the 3-piece mount, a 2-piece transom reinforcement plate set and screws,driver for the motor output shaft, the steering arm, and 3 flexshafts. The entire kit is $395.00. In addition, there is the optional QuickDraw adapter, if you choose to use their motor. It is available at no extra charge, on request. I am currently working on an adapter for the latest hot FE motor for this drive. I'll keep you posted on that development. And, I also have other special accessories for the gas boats, including water deflectors, coil relocators, throttle cable mounting brackets, and solid aluminum steering rods with ball-joint ends, Please call for details.

While I'm on the subject of steering, I want to mention that if you want to securely and precisely steer your big gas boat, I recommend the ServoCity SPG805a power gearbox with a 5:1 ratio and the 805mg servo. These are available from stock from ServoCity.com, but need a slight modification to be just right for your boat. Please call me at 607-687-0143 for details about this gearbox.

All items for sale are offered subject to availabilty and do not include shipping charges. I accept PAYPAL, and you can use the Paypal Bill Me Later option to stretch out your payments. I also accept checks and cash payments.

If you have any questions, please call 607-687-0143 or email [email protected]

Fred Howe, aka "Lawlessman"

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Fred,

Could I order a Novarossi adaptor plate for the 21 lawless drive please, postage to Australia please

regards

Shane

I just want to say that I so appreciate Fred's commitment and machining expertise to our hobby, from his own great line of products and those he makes for the Zip Kit line.

Thanks Fred!

Wallster

quote: "Sometimes I get a little behind, but I have not quit by any means.:

Fred........still waiting on 7.5 lower unit that was paid for 3 1/2 or more years ago. My phone number

is still the same if you have any questions.

Thanx,

Ron Sax

Ron, OMG! I can't believe that I misplaced your order. I am really embarrassed. I will send one out to you by the first of the week. You will get the drive you ordered, plus a couple upgrades. I recently added the 3-piece mount and 3 spare flexshafts to the package, in addition to the drive and steering arm. As my way of apologizing, I will put in an extra 3 flexshafts, for a total of 6.

My sincere apologies, again. I never should have let that order get by me.

Fred

Ron, OMG! I can't believe that I misplaced your order. I am really embarrassed. I will send one out to you by the first of the week. You will get the drive you ordered, plus a couple upgrades. I recently added the 3-piece mount and 3 spare flexshafts to the package, in addition to the drive and steering arm. As my way of apologizing, I will put in an extra 3 flexshafts, for a total of 6.

Fred
Fred........finally getting around to opening the package from you tonight. Received it on the day that I get my device turned up and that kinda wears me out for a day

or two. You certainly didn't have to send all the addional stuff.........just getting the lower unit was more than enough. Hopefully will be well enough to get some boats

together this winter so I can do some racing next year ! Thanks so much for everything Fred.........really appreciate everything you have done for me.

Fred
Fred........finally getting around to opening the package from you tonight. Received it on the day that I get my device turned up and that kinda wears me out for a day

or two. You certainly didn't have to send all the addional stuff.........just getting the lower unit was more than enough. Hopefully will be well enough to get some boats

together this winter so I can do some racing next year ! Thanks so much for everything Fred.........really appreciate everything you have done for me.
Ron,

I'm happy that you're happy. I hope you get those boats together and do some great racing next year. I'm glad you're still on the right side of the sod.

Fred

fred , I need some screws for my 21 lawless lower unit , I need the flat head screws that hold the mounting plate in place and I need the flat head screws that hold the cavitation plate down , also one of the coils inserts for the motor mount plate came loose....thanks...bob pm when are you coming to Elmira , miss your 45 tunnel

Back