Lady of the night

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bzubee said:
Where is his gotee?
110722[/snapback]

Good god.. i thought i saw a puddy cat... thats not a puddy cat.. thats a sack of beans..

GOOD LORD..

Any chance.. aha.. we can....aha... well if you PM me i will PM you...

Dont you just want to suck on that adams apple? :blink: ;)

Grim

The only thing missing is Mike Z. and his thong in that picture ........

Time to go kill some brain cells to kill those visions ..........

Butch :blink:

waterbug said:
The only thing missing is Mike Z. and his thong in that picture ........   
Time to go kill some brain cells to kill those visions ..........

i WAS PICKING UP A DEAD BOAT AND SAW HER>HIM LURKING OFF BOUY 2. I BLINKED TWICE AND JUST FIGURED IT WAS THE HEAT AND NITRO GETTING TO ME .......ALIENS ARE HERE  LOL

Butch :blink:

110742[/snapback]

oh NO! it's the interrogation chair scene from the movie "Basic Instinct"! you know the one :lol: rofl!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
David Homer said:
Sitting here thinking.... if u hand em a transmitter.. would that be called drag racing??
110786[/snapback]

Got his entry for the race here next month,we always like to make a girl feel at home i bet BUBBA would take her out for drinks after the race. And if the Mrs shows up well you know the french word its on the tip of my toungue. Cant wait to see the witches of the waves bet she has a bikini on B) .....Mikey

MAN...... That is Messed Up.... :lol: Errrrrr..... Mark You suppose to be looking out for your brother.... :rolleyes: How did he Get into this mess.... :blink: Bring Shim to Slidell.... He will be Running for his Life on Burbon St in New Orleans...... :unsure:

ApacheBobRacing said:
Please tell me he lost a bet  :lol:
110789[/snapback]

Hey Gabe,

Just to think after our picture (in the news paper), HE CALLED US PRETTY BOYS!!!!!!! THAT'S SCAAAARY!!!! LOL :unsure:

YES......................I AN GOING TO GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are ALL SOBER NOW LOOKING AT IT. BUT......................... On a COLD NIGHT,

AND A FEW TO MANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be To LATE............................. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

JW: YOUR JOKE.............I have good news and bad news. The good news is that he first ring is lipstick....................The bad news is the second ring is CHEW!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TunnelDon said:
ApacheBobRacing said:
Please tell me he lost a bet  :lol:
110789[/snapback]

Hey Gabe,

Just to think after our picture (in the news paper), HE CALLED US PRETTY BOYS!!!!!!! THAT'S SCAAAARY!!!! LOL :unsure:

110795[/snapback]

Don,

Don't tell me this is Helga, the new German lady come October! And where are we supposed to be this Saturday at 4 pm? Need to have this photo blown up??????

Talk about blackmail possibilities. Endless.

John

htbboats said:
Any of you that were here at the Internats recognize this lady?                                                                          Mark Hopper

110719[/snapback]

I think I just threw up in my mouth! I may never open another image again.

It takes a brave sole for a man to get in a dress.

Years ago while on life support one of my friends painted my toe nails red. When I woke up, I had him hand me one of my crutches which I used to break his nose with. When his girlfriend ran out the room, I thought she went to get the doctor. She returned with nail polish remover instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back