• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

L/F RR 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a RR 45 with hardware no junk please let me know what you have thanks
robert I have a 45 ultra lite I bought last summer for 250 I will let it go for $ 175 i ALSO HAVE AN almost completed Jae 45 I will sell for 150 The rr needs a motor mount.

CIMG0001.JPG

CIMG0003.JPG

Robert

I have a ready to go RR 45 built by Ralph, red in color, nice light build for the time. comes with OPS engine pipe, two one nitro one muff Mac. Carl bray carbs. lots and lots of parts new in ops bags, 2 new P/S Cases, Disks Cranks all new. and another engine that is a spare very good running both engines. If you like can bring to broward? I don't run this boat much but it has a mark on the paint here or there but never wrecked.

PS : servos and all hardware of course

call if you like

334-477-6585

Last edited by a moderator:
As before mine that I sent you pic of ,2 ops with lots of spares ready to go add rec 800.00 will bring to race, hell you can race it if you like

If you would buy it without the engines, i will take it off your hands i have a CMB sitting here for it, plus a MAC pipe here for it bring it we can hagle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back