K B outboard parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty Slater said:
wanted propshaft ass ,flex shaft an teflon tube for 3.5 an 7.5 outboard have been reading about newimproved versions for KB            thank you very much for info

Marty

86908[/snapback]

Marty,

Gary Preusse should have all you need, 630-279-2451. Also, a couple years ago Jerry Dunlap did an article on the brass tube replacements for teflon tubes in K&B lower units, easy to build. I'll try to look it up in the archives.

the Wallster

thanks wallster i know of gary i have been in the archives some one was talking about new prop shafts with oillite? bushings need more info on these

see you at the races

marty :D

Marty Slater said:
thanks wallster i know of gary i have been in the archives some one was talking about new prop shafts with oillite? bushings need more info on thesesee you at the races

marty :D

87098[/snapback]

I am currently finishing the assembly process on a complete 3.5 prop shaft assembly using a special bronze outer hub. These units perform extremely well and will not crush or wear lite oil lite. Oil lite is not a good solution as it will wear as fast asa the lead teflon will. It acually does not wear it compresses. Anyway E-mail me and we can talk about the unit. I also offer these in a rebuilt form that allows you to use your stock K&B items except the outer hub. They work great and are selling extremely well.

Thank You

Brian

FYI...I saw Brian's unit..... :blink: .....wait, let me start over.

I saw Brian's propshaft assembly at the 2004 Internats. If it performs as well as it looks, you won't need to buy another for a long time. Unless you need 'em for another engine.

"FYI...I saw Brian's unit..... :blink: .....wait, let me start over."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back