• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K&B 7.5 outboard for sale...no longer for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael logrande

i have a used but in good condition K&B 7.5 #8701 with original box instructions and two spare plugs.

only reason for selling is im going all electrics now.

85.00 for just the power head plus shipping

125.00 for the complete setup plus shipping

pics will be up soon....

i prefer paypal

thanks...mike

k&b 7.5cc 001.jpg

k&b 7.5cc 002.jpg

k&b 7.5cc 003.jpg

k&b 7.5cc 004.jpg

k&b 7.5cc 005.jpg

k&b 7.5cc 006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hi tim...its tight, has good compresion and runs great. i bought it on ebay for my prather racing tunnel but now want to go all electric. thats why i have the option to buy it with or with out the power head. i could always convert the lower leg to electric. let me know what you think. i dont know how long the original owner ran it but i only ran the engine two times.

thanks...mike

If someone wants just the power head, I'll take the lower unit. Please let me know what you'd want for it and how you prefer payment.

I'm on the road back from California to Seattle today, but should be home sometime Tuesday and can make payment then.

Let me know! Thank You.

Back