• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K/B 7.5 INBOARD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAMBA860

I HAVE A REAL GOOD RUNNING K/B 7.5 INBOARD WITH A DRUM ROTOR FOR SALE IT ALSO HAS AN AFTERMARKET ROD AND A MODIFIED PISTON AND SLEEVE $85.00 SHIPPED IN THE U.S. 48

are the extra parts new or used ? carb or exhaust throttle? i might take it depending on your responce.

are the extra parts new or used ? carb or exhaust throttle? i might take it depending on your responce.
it has a carb and header. there are no extra parts for it. the rod,piston and sleeve are already installed in the engine,shane

hey shane i understand you are moving to cali where at north or south let me know thx john

hey shane i understand you are moving to cali where at north or south let me know thx john
san louis obispo,ca. i believe it is 2 hours from camarillo. as soon as russ stark is no longer president of dist. 19 i will join the pond rats club but untill then i will be racing in dist.9

Back