• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K@B 67 motor pipe and parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRT_MAN

OK guys i have a K@B 67 Red Head with one gallon of 50 percent nitro with areo tech pipe motor needs carb asking 150.00 shipped with in the USA

DSC05681.jpg

DSC05677.jpg

DSC05678.jpg

first to post here and say they will take a item will get the item they want

Last edited by a moderator:
OK guys make me some offers on this stuff i want this stuff gone prices i posted were a starting point thx john

OK guys make me some offers on this stuff i want this stuff gone prices i posted were a starting point thx john

I will offer you $60 shipped for the 11cc lower unit, the 11cc mount that is red with the hinge plate (I really only care about that K&B hinge plate, not the adjustable mount!), and the pair of 7.5/11cc flex shafts and teflon liner. Let me know if interested. I will pay with paypal plus 3% for the fees. Thanks, Mike

11cc lower unit flex cabels and motor mounts sold to Michael Luszcz they will go out in todays mail thx john

Last edited by a moderator:
ok guys prices drop need to get ride of this stuff also i for got to mention the 67 has great bearings and tons of compression lots of life left in it also will be listing a mac 84 67 and a 45

morning bump come on guys i need to get ride of this stuff if any one wants the motor and the pipe i will sell it for 185.00 shipped with in the usa

ok how about this i will let it go with the pipe for 100.00 shipped with in the us

Back