k&b 3.5 lower units and ops web site

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyWeimer

OK have two problems i have a k&b lower unit that is mod for a pipe the unit is loose on the pin can i and how do i bush it. the mount i am using i a p/b mount that is also sloppy is their bushing i can put in that. If i have to by new r they available and where .

#2 i have a ops problem aeromarine stop caring their parts now how do i go direct . i got a web address but it no help www.rcpower.net could not find motor parts i need some rods and needle bearings

danny, give me a call at 703-928-0625 or 540-542-1759, i can help on the k&b stuff. i can bring it to delmarva friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
jon, i haven't talked to danny yet, but will see him this weekend at the delmarva race. i'll let him know for you ;) .

sorry i am a little slow getting back yes i was looking for ops 45 rods now i got 5 but having a hard time finding piston and sleeves that r any good. I had some good racers in 20 tunnel last weekend. I going to have to tweak on it some need more speed .i can talk the trash but my boat not there to back me up

I had some good racers in 20 tunnel last weekend. I going to have to tweak on it some need more speed .i can talk the trash but my boat not there to back me up

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

TB

Back