July 24-25 Mt Vernon IL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats the race schedule like for Sunday? Will all class race Sunday? And what time does it start? Lookin to watch Sunday, and have never attended a race yet.

Thanks

Whats the race schedule like for Sunday? Will all class race Sunday? And what time does it start? Lookin to watch Sunday, and have never attended a race yet.

Thanks

All Classes will have at least 1 heat of racing Sunday probably start at 9:00 and end by 2:00. Come on out. bring a boat we should have lots of spare time.

Open water today in Mt. Vernon. Looks like it will be a little windy, but the water shouldn't get rough.

Boat counts. 67 boats.

Scale - 3

A-Hydro - 4

B-Hydro - 9

B Mono - 5

B Sport Tunnel - 7

Classic Thunder - 3

D-Hydro - 3

Gas Cat - 1 (I vote to let him run in LSG27 Sport Hydro)

LSG27 Sport Hydro - 3 (Where are those 75 mph Thunderboaters?)

Open Hydro - 4

Open Nitro Mono - 4

Sport 20 - 3

Sport 40 - 7

Sport RTR - 7

Open water today in Mt. Vernon. Looks like it will be a little windy, but the water shouldn't get rough.

Boat counts. 67 boats.

Scale - 3

A-Hydro - 4

B-Hydro - 9

B Mono - 5

B Sport Tunnel - 7

Classic Thunder - 3

D-Hydro - 3

Open Hydro - 4

Open Nitro Mono - 4

Sport 20 - 3

Sport 40 - 7

Sport RTR - 7
Sounds good to me since it's my Gas Cat. It will give me a chance to spank some GSH A** with my $200 boat.

DonB

Boat counts. 67 boats.

Scale - 3

A-Hydro - 4

B-Hydro - 9

B Mono - 5

B Sport Tunnel - 7

Classic Thunder - 3

D-Hydro - 3

Open Hydro - 4

Open Nitro Mono - 4

Sport 20 - 3

Sport 40 - 7

Sport RTR - 7
That scale count almost makes me wish I woulda brought mine, I might have actually had a chance.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boat counts. 67 boats.

Scale - 3

A-Hydro - 4

B-Hydro - 9

B Mono - 5

B Sport Tunnel - 7

Classic Thunder - 3

D-Hydro - 3

Open Hydro - 4

Open Nitro Mono - 4

Sport 20 - 3

Sport 40 - 7

Sport RTR - 7
That scale count almost makes me wish I woulda brought mine, I might have actually had a chance.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks to all that came for a good laid back weekend of fun.Special thanks to the Zakers ,Fussions and David Preusse and the boys. Hope to see you all in Hobart or Celina soon Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a link to On Board Footage from the last heat of B-Sport Tunnel.

This is the first weekend we have tried these small cameras. I am going to work on getting better footage at Hobart and Evansville.

Awesome racing this weekend, lets do it again next year.

This weekend was a great time. Thanks for all the fun racing guys! And that's some really cool footage Jeff!

Gary Pruesse has the b stock tunnel trophy i won the race one year and he won the race the very next year.Hope that helps.Curt Powell

loved the vid Jeff, so how did the Mikey's turn out on the Sport 40?? That flip woulda been awesome on vid, but woulda been better seeing him finish.

Wish I could have been there racing with everybody...but Micky and friends really needed my money down here in Orlando!

Latest posts

Back