Jims Dock

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allenrichards1

I am being prompted to enter in user name and password even though I am already logged in. Is anyone else getting this???

Allen

I am being prompted to enter in user name and password even though I am already logged in. Is anyone else getting this???

Allen
YES same thing here....

I believe they are doing maintence to it. I remember seeing where Jim was doing a back up sometime this week and I believe he said it may take a day or two..

Got this from a friend this morning.

"Hey just got off the phone with Jim & he has explained to me that an attemted hack on the site has happened & that they are on it. He had mentioned to email everyone I could to let you know that it was an attemp on passwords & please do not try to sign in with window that pops opens"

just in case some entered the their information in the login box that was popping up,

This is from Jim on the Dock:

This was not an April Fools trick initiated by me or the admins. I have a call out to Shane to see if his servers got hit with something.

As Dom suggested I would change my password if you did enter your data into the pop up box. I saw it and did not enter anything. I knew something was wrong and it could have been an attempt to steal identity. The only thing the dock was doing at the time was backing up the site remotely. That was a simple FTP from the server to my PC. The backup has been going on for two days now. A download like that should not have caused any pop up to occur.

Back