JAE21G2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Bird

Hi Everyone &happy easter.I am starting to build my JAE21G2 and was after some advice to see if anybody has changed anything and also to find out what cowls fellow builders/owners have gotten for there rigger any advice is welcome. I already own & race a few nitro/gas boats but is the first wooden kit i am building also have a 1973 1/8th scale to build but will save her for when am a bit more confident.Thanks guys and safe racing :)

Hi Everyone &happy easter.I am starting to build my JAE21G2 and was after some advice to see if anybody has changed anything and also to find out what cowls fellow builders/owners have gotten for there rigger any advice is welcome. I already own & race a few nitro/gas boats but is the first wooden kit i am building also have a 1973 1/8th scale to build but will save her for when am a bit more confident.Thanks guys and safe racing :)
Post photos of your build! Im sure someone will make sugestions as you go. The build is pretty straight forward. Im finishing up on painting my 12. Going to start the 21 when I get a motor in a week or so. As for cowl CDRACE has a nice ABS cowl for the .12 and .21 for a reasonable price. Check in the forum for post named JAE21 cowl here...

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=38820&st=0

and there is a nice finished JAE21 with a good shot of the cowl here

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=39182

Enjoy :D

I made no changes other than radio box setup becuase i was running 3 channel setup and the addition of a brass water line through the radio box to use for plumbing my water lines.I am anxious to test now..Should run well.

I used David preuse's cowls awesome... and great guy to deal with

Last edited by a moderator:
I made no changes other than radio box setup becuase i was running 3 channel setup and the addition of a brass water line through the radio box to use for plumbing my water lines.I am anxious to test now..Should run well.

I used David preuse's cowls awesome... and great guy to deal with
Your boat looks great and I'm sure from the craftsmanship you used to build that boat it will run as good or if not better than it looks! good job! Hope I can get my looking as neat as yours!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back