• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JAE 21 nitro outrigger (SOLD)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason jury

hi boaters up for sale is a jae 21 nitro outrigger in very good condition. this rigger has cmdi strut and rudder aswell as delrin engine mounts and a walt barney tank. all 3 servos are installed and worl well . i have run this boat twice and goes just l;ike a jae 21 should. there is cowl provided aswell as a spare cowl done by myself. there is cmdi turn fin fitted that works well and holds the rigger good through the corners. to complete this rigger you will need . engine , pipe and header aswell as a third channel mixture if you use them, and prop. asking price is $320.00au shipped to your door airmail.. i ran a nova 5 port with a woods pipe and a 1450 prop on 60% nitro and it was doing 110 kmh on the gun. paypal ecepted. see pics and first to say sold gets it no buying through pm.s cheers jason jae 21 001.JPGjae 21 002.JPGjae 21 003.JPGjae 21 004.JPGjae 21 005.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason,

Shoot me price shipped to Cape Coral,FL 33909. I don't use paypal. I'll send bank or postal money order.

Regards,

Bill

hi pete it works out to be 330.00us mate shipped to you in the usa, air mail, im waiting for a responce from bill to see if he wants it , you are next in line if he declines, cheers jason ..

Back